Speaker suggestions

After many years of hearing music through a 5.1 SS system, I am putting together my 2 CH listening room. I have started with a MC MA6500 Int Amp and now on the search for speakers. I've listened to the Magenpan 1.6 and 3.6, both very nice, Thiel 2.4's, nice but not sure worth 5K. I'm thinking of the SF Domus GP also but there are no dealers near me. The bargin hunter in me see's the Polk LSi'S and RTi series as very good for the money, but money is not my bottom line on this matter. My budget is up 6K for speakers and that would include a SW if needed My listening is a mix of Jazz, Blues, Classic Rock, and some classical. Most of my listening time will be later in the evenings, so I want a system that performs well at low to mid level volumes.
Thanks
mll
Harbeth's sound really nice at low to moderate volume levels... as much as I have enjoyed my many experiences with Dynaudio speakers, they really need the volume turned up to sound their best.
Look into Omega. Louis offers a number of different models and when paired with an Omega sub will fit into your budget. Give him a call he is a great guy to talk to and will help you make the right choice 203-847-2800. Omega is located in CT.
I would listen to a used pair of SF Cremona's. Used they can be found in the mid fours. At 91db they are easy to drive and do very well at low to mid listening levels. If you get the chance to crank them up they are no slouch!! I have had a pair for a couple of months and I really enjoy them, they replaced a pair of Verity Audio Fidelio's.