Speaker suggestions

After many years of hearing music through a 5.1 SS system, I am putting together my 2 CH listening room. I have started with a MC MA6500 Int Amp and now on the search for speakers. I've listened to the Magenpan 1.6 and 3.6, both very nice, Thiel 2.4's, nice but not sure worth 5K. I'm thinking of the SF Domus GP also but there are no dealers near me. The bargin hunter in me see's the Polk LSi'S and RTi series as very good for the money, but money is not my bottom line on this matter. My budget is up 6K for speakers and that would include a SW if needed My listening is a mix of Jazz, Blues, Classic Rock, and some classical. Most of my listening time will be later in the evenings, so I want a system that performs well at low to mid level volumes.
Thanks
mll
I'm looking also for speakers within the same budget. I'm waiting for used Revel Studio 2.
Not to dis anyone but the Polk's are simply not even close in performance to what you can get for $6K. IMO there better options out there for $2K. Suspect I just annoyed someone there...sorry. $6K will get you a pretty nice set of full range speakers that wont need a sub. Some Aerial 9's, Some 80X B&W's, the list goes on. I listen to much the same music you list and find that my $2K fronts are accurate enough that I rarely even think to turn on my sub (fathom 112 - a good sub). Cant speak about the Revel's, never heard them. THe entire SF line struck me at a bit overpriced for what you get but again that's my opinion.