Tube amp selection- for Magnepan 1.6QR

I recently sold my Bryston 4BST and I'm planning on replacing the amp with a tube amp. I've narrowed it down to a few amps (so far) and would like some advice and opinions as to which would be the best for my needs.
System is a pair of Maggie 1.6QR's, Balanced Audio Tech VK3i preamp, Phillips 963 SACD. I'm using Signal Cables throughout and have a PS Audio 300 for the preamp and 963. I'm considering the following;
BAT VK-55
Cary 805C monoblocks
Jadis Defy 7

I'd like to hear from the community as to which setup would drive the Maggies with some authority. Would I be happy with any of the above, if so, why? Also, would anyone recommend not using any of the above? The speakers are currently in my bedroom, which is 15' by 20' wide. Not huge, but they sounded great with the Bryston. Anything else you want to add would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your help!
128x128nac25
IMHO, none of the three amps listed are good match for the 1.6. But if you have to pick one, I will pick the Jadis for it delivers a bit more current than the other two. My second choice will be the BAT. I would avoid Cray.

I don't know why you decided to replace the Bryston. I think it is a better choice than the three tube amps.
I had the VTL MB250's driving my 1.6s. I had a Copland preamp in front of it. The MB250s are triode-operated amps so I had the sweetness of triodes along with authority. That system had a lot of dig to it with the bass and pacing it gave the music.
I thought that Audio Research and Magnepan were usually a pretty good match. They seem to do a lot of shows together, at least in the past.
The Jadis unfortunately is one of the least refined sounding amp from the Jadis lineup.
How about a pair of EAR890 Bridged?
Post removed