anthony gallo av reference vs usher be 718

While i realise they are very different speakers I am looking aboth as replacements for my current set up.
I havea harmon kardon av 635 av receiver driving Jamo studio art and jamo centre speaker with an infinity subwoofer with 8 in driver .
Initially I was looking at a separate stereo set up with the ushers and a cayin 88t integrated amp which Iheard together sounding great .
However I am also looking at the Anthony Gallo as my current location is on a wall with a shelf on either side of the speakers
According to the Gallo literature they are designed to work well against a wall,while the ushers wouls probably need stand mounting and as such woulkd be more intrusive in my room
So
1 as pure stereo speakers do the gallo stack up against the usher if driven by harmon kardon amp or the cayin?
2 how will the gallo sound wall mounte d but with a shelf by their side ?
The plan would be to get matching centre speaker in brand chosen
valverocks
Are you looking to buy new or used? Gallo is replacing the AV-Reference with the Strata, and the Strata is a superior speaker. I have no personal experience with the Ushers so can't comment to how they'd compare.
I owned 2 pair of gallo's. It was the worst speaker purchase I have ever made. I cant believe all the buzz on these speakers a few years back. I can think of many speakers, even under 1k Id rather own.