Multiple "sales" of EAR 324?

My offer on the listed EAR 324 Phono Amp was accepted on Monday 4-7, and I sent Paypal immediately. I now see another Audiogon member has just left negative feedback for the same seller on a Phono Amp sale, and I'm wondering if the seller sold the EAR three times on Monday, to three separate buyers. Will the other two buyers come forward?
128x128bdp24
It's too bad Audiogon doesn't have a way of noticing a member has seven ID's on the same computer until after he does this.
Bdp24,Sorry to hear about this. Hope you get your money back quickly. Was he a long standing member with great feedback,,or a newbee with little or no feedback ?
He was new Ray, no feedback. I didn't notice, and I'm not sure that would have stopped me, lusting as I was for a 324. Having had over fifteen years on ebay with not a single scam, I wasn't aware this kind of activity was being perpetrated. As the old expression goes, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is!
They happen every day. Here is another fraud listing. Seller just joined Audiogon today, no feedback, and he's selling a $5000 Allnic Audio H-1500 II SE phono stage for $1250. I'm sure he will accept $1000 for it too, since it does not exist.

Buyer beware!!!