Where can make power cord be detachable for LS15

I like my Audio Research LS-15 pre-amp. I want to use a better power cord to replace the permanent factory power cord. It seems need remove the original power cord firstly, and make a hole to fit the AC Inlet. The work is hard to me due to I have not the special tools.
Where or which store could help me make it in Los Angeles area. Appreciate some one can let me know!
skysound
Skysound,

Instead of cutting a hole in the back of the LS-15 for an IEC inlet connector you might want to consider a male IEC cord cap connector.
You would just cut the existing power cord about 6" from the rear panel and wire the IEC male connector to the cord.
The connector in this Link is one I found doing a search on the Net. You may be able to find an audio grade male connector.
I used to have mine done at a local electronics repair guy in Berkeley. It isn't that hard to do. He used to charge me $60 -$80.
Not worth it at all. It's a PIA, will cost, and result in EXACTLY the same sound you have now.
The OP, and those suggesting drilling out the rear panel, might want to take a look at photos of the OP's early version LS15, and of the later version which as Jl35 mentioned had a detachable power cord. (Click on the thumbnails of the photos near the bottom of this page). Notice how the adjacent fuseholder had to be moved to the left on the later version, to accommodate the IEC connector. And consider what, if anything, the fastener near the left end of an IEC connector mounted on the early version might be able to fasten to, given that relocating the fuseholder would leave a hole at that location.

Also, note how all of the nearby lettering was relocated on the later version, including the "warning" and "caution" statements that are above.

I don't necessarily agree with the previous poster that the resulting sound would be exactly the same (although that's certainly a possibility IMO), but I also wouldn't rule out the possibility that it might turn out to be worse rather than better. With the resale value of a nice preamp probably having been destroyed in the process.

Regards,
-- Al