Moderate floorstanders for medium room

I am thinking about switching from monitors on stands to floor standers.
Currently have Parasound amp& pre @ 75W per side.
Room is Kitchen/Family room- about 16 x 32.

The speakers that I think I want would be small two way floor speakers that would be full range, cost less than $2000 and have quality real wood cabinets.

The speakers that I have most enjoyed have been ones with paper/fiber cones.

I listen to varied music, mostly blues based rock + classical & jazz.

Any recommendations?
128x128fishers9
Check out the review of the latest ( april ) Stereophile Mag..review of the PSB ( $2000 ) small floorstander..Might be just what your looking for....Looks awesome too...
I just listened to some Totem Sttafs in a room a little bigger than that and they filled the room nicely. Nice finish, good sound, Hawks may be in your price range also. Small in size, you're not going full range with them though.
Do you like the B&W sound? If you do I suggest the 804s. Matched with the right electronics they sound very good (to me, that is). I have them with McIntosh MC275 (tubes) and love them. The MC275 is 75 W per side, like yours. However not all 75W rated amps deliver the same amount of power, plus I haven't heard Parasound, so I don't really have an informed opinion.

Small floorstanders tend not to be really full range. The 804s die around 35/40 Hz. This type of speakers can really use the help of a sub, like a REL Storm III ($900 used on A'gon), which is connected to the amp output so no additional electronics are needed.

FWIW, we have similar music taste.

Enjoy the hunt
Spendor S8e, used. There's a pair on the 'gon right now. Will work well with the power you have on tap. Floor standers, two-way, good imaging, better bass than monitors... What's not to like?
When I was looking for small floorstanding speakers, I ended up with the Audio Physic Sparks. I really like the sound and feel like they have good extension on the low side for their size. They've been replaced with a new model, and I have seen a number of pairs of Sparks sell at a decent price lately.