Amps-Cables for Focal 1007 BE

I have a pair of Focal 1007 BE speakers, which after the ridiculous break in time, have some rather incredible attributes I have only heard from other planner speakers in the past. However, I am getting a bit of hardness and edge to the lower treble, upper midrange which is affecting the vocal and making the speaker sometimes very strident. Any Focal fans listeners or people in the know that may help with an amp and speaker cable selection. I am using a Classe Cp-50 pre amp and highly modified Marantz amplifier and cd player, along with Ocos speaker cable. Would love to hear any feedback! Thanks greatly in advance.
wofford
During my audition of smaller size speakers, I loved the BE tweeter but came to the similar conclusion after many auditions and comparisons. But I could easily bought the 1007 Be.

The majority of the auditions with the 1007 BE were with tube amps like Conrad Johnson LP66, McIntosh MC275, and Consonance monos. I think either one of the SS amps I auditioned Simaudio, Classe, and McIntosh) enhanced the treble and midrange a bit more.

As far as cables you have to make that determination with the final components selected. But I've auditioned AudioQuest, Analysis Plus, Shynuata Research, and Acoustic Zen.
I've heard people say that they had trouble 'taming' the highs in the various Be series, and surprisingly found good results in treating their digital source with something like Shunyata products. Only 2nd hand word though...
For ICs try the Van den Hul The First Ultimate. One of the very top ICs , detailed but very smooth. Also one of the cheapest top interconnects, about $450 a pair new, often seen used for $200. Now in MK2 version, which I have but not broken in enough to judge the change from MK 1. When we subsisted it for the digital link in my friends system the top end was softer without losing detail. I use it everywhere in my system, it had a wider range of compatibility than most ICs as it has very little character of its own.
JMlabs are quite easy to drive and love tubes. Tubes should help tame any glare and brightness. I am currently running a pair of original Micro-Utopias with a 24 watt tube amp and they sound fantastic. A quality tube amp from 10-50 watts should be a great match for your speakers. Happy listening!