Recommendation for a 300b Integrated amp

I am looking for a new amp and want to try a 300b based integrated. I would be driving it from my Allnic H3000 phono stage and the speakers are 92db efficient in a small room.

Want to stay under $7k.

Thanks
jarrett
Wow! just noticed a Viva 300b PSET for sale on this site. I hardly ever see these available.Viva amplifiers have very stout power supplies and very good transformers.Interesting.
Jarrett,
If you are serious about getting a 300b amp, there are some compelling choices for sale on this site. The Allnic 1500 and he's offering pair of EML XLS for an addition 400.00(a true bargain for these superb 300bs).

I see a pair of Wavelength Cardinal (PSET version) mono blocks available. You have some seriously fine choices at terrific used prices. These two amps and the Viva mentioned above would be an excellent foundation for a SET based system. Your timing is good.
Charles,
There are lots of good choices, as the others have indicated. One thing that might help to better focus the recommendations would be to indicate the specific make and model of the speaker (which apparently is not the one indicated in your system description). A given 300b amp, especially a SET, can sound different depending on the impedance characteristics of the speakers it is being used with, particularly if the impedance varies significantly as a function of frequency and/or does not remain high at all frequencies.

For example the T-1500, unusually among SETs, uses 6 db of negative feedback to achieve a relatively low output impedance/high damping factor. That will reduce its sensitivity to the speaker's variations of impedance as a function of frequency, while also (I would expect) contributing to differences between its intrinsic sonic character and that of other SETs.

Good luck. Regards,
-- Al