Zu Druids - Two years after

Well 2-3 years after all the hype about these speakers have you kept them in your system or have you moved on. In hindsight were they speakers to keep for the long term or just another audio flash in the pan? What has been your experience with them over the long term and other speakers you have had or heard?
ladavid
I've been listening to Druids since version 1. I have upgraded them to MK4, and still enjoy everything about them. If (big if) I were to change out, it would only be to buy the new Zu Essence.

IMHO - excellent speaker.
I have used Druids for 3.5 years and am still very much enjoying them. The bass was not satisfactory in my almost square room so I added a REL Strata III sub which integrates nicely. I upgraded the speaker drivers to the 08 models which increased the output in the highs which I felt was needed, and improved spatial characteristics. They are very lively and musical and you do not have to crank them up real loud to enjoy them, which I had to do with the many models of Magnepans I used over the years.
Just to update I now have a pair of low mileage 08 druids in my system. I have them running with a new 300b amp and love the dynamics and synergy. Also enjoying the look of the druids - they are cool looking speakers. Both have a bit of breaking in to do and have a pair of libtec cables on the way but even right out of the box love the music I am hearing, especially on vocals and jazz, even the tone of electric guitar. Thanks for the feedback - I am hoping this will be a system that gets me off the audio merry-go-round.
Sweet, they will match up better with the libtec cables for sure too…. It is a difference in synergy with the right cables especially on super high efficiency speakers and low power like this.
Good Luck