Would you buy used headphones?

So, I'm considering buying some used headphones (Grado) but I'm hesitant due to hygiene concerns. Am I being overly fussy? Would you buy used headphones? If so, do you clean them and if you do how do you go about cleaning them?
For Grado I know that I can just buy new pads for the earpieces.

Is there anything I should watch out for in buying used headphones?

I don't have any issues buying other used equipment though, like amps/speakers/pre-amps/etc... I refuse to buy used computer keyboards/mice.
odd_i_o
Honestly, what are you going to catch from used headphones? As long as they aren't earbuds...lice is visible. Just clean them off and use them. Never heard of getting STD's from ear sex??? I avoid headphones in record stores but that's hundreds, if not thousands of users, kind of like being a slut?
How do you know that the Brand New pair you would potentially buy isn't a return that somebody used for a month and decided they didn't want anymore? I've worked in an emergency room for years and have come to realize that you can't run away from germs. If you're going to be picky enough to not buy used headphones, you might as well wear latex gloves when pushing the booger infested shopping cart around the grocery store. For the right price, get em... clean em... and enjoy!