record out on integrated amp

I am interested in potentially trying to use an integrated tube amp as a tube buffer to feed the ss integrated via the record out of the tubed unit. I know the record out is not volume controlled.
My question is does anyone know if the record out of the tube integrated amp would go through the tube circuitry and will retain the "tubiness" or it's basically just a pass through from whatever it is fed into it?

Thanks
mofojo
want the best sound? eliminate all ss, and go tubes all the way. or, keep ss sound and try to be satisfied with it. half way will just keep you trying more things that will not help in the long run.
"03-23-15: Polk432
want the best sound? eliminate all ss, and go tubes all the way. or, keep ss sound and try to be satisfied with it. half way will just keep you trying more things that will not help in the long run."

Nothing like keeping an open mind.

Mofojo hi, reading your opening post to use it this way, all you are doing is using it as a mulitple source switch box. Many can be got for under $50 on ebay.
If it has a phono stage then yes you will be listening to a tube or two via the tape output.

Cheers George
Thanks for the responses.
I am satisfied with my system but always wanting to try something different. I switch back and forth between my Cayin A100T integrated with KT120s and my Cayin 265ai class a integrated. I think both sound very good but different. I actually thought about ordering a tube buffer but thought this may be a way to kinda try it out before the purchase. Basically looking to meld some tube goodness on vocals and acoustic music with the smack across the face dynamics on heavy rock with the SS. Overall on most music I would have to say I enjoy the tube amp more. Anyone ever try the Yaqin tube buffers they are selling on Amazon or the Decware buffers that are a little more expensive.
In case anyone is interested. I picked up a Yaqin Sd-CD3 tube buffer off of amazon. On my SS amp it did not make a huge diffeence. It was a slightly softer sound and reduced the hardness in the high frequencies when pushed. Overall a slight but audible difference. Little good little bad.
However I now have it hooked up with my tube integrated and it is a night and day difference! Bass is now tight and has texture and tone. Everything is tighter, faster and more focused through out the spectrum. I am shocked. No shit it sounds like a new amp.