best loudspeakers for full Gryphon system

Hello,
I'm a new forumer: wander, from Italy (sorry in advance for my poor english...) . I'm going to buy new loudspeakers to be matched with a full Gryphon chain: Mikado CD player, Sonata Allegro preamplifier, Antileon Signature Stereo power amplifier.
Which loudspeakers do you think would be a good match? I listen to rock and classical music, the listening room is not too big: roughly
15 x 15 x 9 ft.
I'm looking at ProAc D80, Tannoy yorkminster, B&W 800D, Wilson Audio Sophia II... other suggestions?

many thanks!!

Wander
wanderb
hmm i experience a full Gryphon rig as a bit to the technically perfect side. it is very impressive on it's own terms, but personally i would choose speakers like Sonus Faber or Verity to bring the touch and soul and the music. partnering with Gryphon poweramps will likely give nice balance :-)
Agree 100% with Tuboo. 15x15x9 would have significant bass issues with speakers with extended bass response.
The Cantata is a sealed system using a Q controller and will help you bass issues in the small square room.
I agree that I should definitely pay attention to the bass section of the
loudspeakers, given the room dimensions (and is almost a perfect square...)
Maybe the cantata is a good choice.

About Gryphon CD and preamplifiers I compared them only with classe' and
Audio Research and... no way... But for sure there will be a better matching.
I would like to try Mark Levinson... (but for the moment I'm very happy with all gryphon).

many thanks guys!!

ciao
Wander