Speakers for Unison Unico 80W

I had Totem Arros and liked the sound (especially their imaging capabilities), but I had two qualms with them: 1) they are extremely sensitive, and break up easily at louder volumes. 2) I need a little more oomph, as I do listen to rock and orchetral music. My friend's Epos M5 monitors (with modest Creek integreated) moved more air than the Arros!!

So I am thinking of going for a bookshelf/monitor with good bass extension and pressurization capabilities (as good as bookshelves get at least), and adding a subwoofer at some point if needed.

My room is ~13' X 23', speakers against long wall, not too far off back wall.

Any suggestions for the Unico for ~$1-1.2k used?

I have thought about other smaller floorstanders, but really haven't seen anything in this range of interest. Larger speaker really are too much for my room sonically (I have an old pair of Signet 280ex.)

I am thinking Triangle, Silverline, Sonus Faber Concertos, Dynaudio (a couple models in that price range),Audio Physic Yara bookshelf.
sandman012
Hi Sandman - If I were you, based on your room and placement requirements, I would look for a pair of Reference 3A mm deCapo speakers and get yourself years of listening pleasure. They are great with the Unico amplifier. Enjoy!
Thanks for the rec. Seems like the Reference 3A Dulcet is more in my price range ... Equally recommended given my pricepoint?
I have the Unico and paired it with Triangle Antal with very good results, but given your room size you might consider the smallest floorstander (Heliade?)or the Comete. The synergy is there for me, the Unico has a wonderful grip on the bass , the infamous Triangle tendency to sound bright is tamed (was a problem with another amp), and the midrange is amazing (female voices in particular). Not sure it would beat Reference 3A DeCapio, but it is a very good match (synergy) in my system.
I also recommend the MM De Cappo's. They come up used on Audiogon in your price range.
Sandman- sorry - I have no experience with the Dulcets, so I can't say they are going to fit your application as well. Look for a pair of the de capo's used and take the guesswork out of the equation