Has anyone heard the Montana Monitor?

I'll be in the market for new speakers soon and liked the look of these. Not the Mini Monitor but the larger Monitor.

Thanks,

Pete
petewhitley
yes i have heard of it i have only heard the mini which would not thing a mini could sound that awsome. i own a pair of xp's and have heard almost every speaker peter builds exept for the one you are talking about and his two largest speakers and they are all amazing. peter is a very amazing and musical engineer.
I own the Monitors and use them in a 2 channel system. They are outstanding; unbelievable bass extension for a monitor, extremely detailed, neutral. You don't even need a subwoofer unless in a home theater setup I'd imagine. The cabinets are beautiful and solid...very heavy. I was shopping for a set of floor standers but was blown away by the performance of these Monitors.
It's 2018 and I still have a set of the Monitors, and they are as outstanding today as the first time I heard them. I have never been tempted to look for any other speaker since I bought them in 2010.
They ended my quest for the holy grail in a monitor. I echo "amazing" is not too strong of a word to describe them.  If you ever have the chance to find a used pair, grab 'em.