The closest approach...really

I recently purchased a pair of Gradient SW-63 woofers for my Quad ESL 57, and I this is so far the closest approach to the real thing that I've ever experienced. The midrange is probably the best possible, with Quads' holographic properties most audiophiles are familiar with. The micro-detail is also superb. The Gradient woofers add a very competent, tight, and fast bass. I believe this combination is hard to beat at any price. Does anyone think this combination can be beat?
ggavetti
Post removed 
Mrtennis, you are 100% right. I apologize. I screwed that up, and even thought to word it differently then.

In no way were you asking for help, as you truly view this as a sort of feat of audio strength on your part. That being the case, it would serve as a priveledge for any of the hoi polloi to be associated with such important point in audio history.

Still, you missed my point ala Rodney, which Tvad echoed - you're going to be extremely hard pressed to find anyone who would want to be involved, or really cares at all. In other words, you're going to have to play with yourself.
Ggavetti, this might interest you:

http://www.regonaudio.com/Gradient%20SW-63%20Subwoofer.html
Trelja, Did you mean 'by your self'? Although I can't take issue with 'with yourself' which is such a prominent mental exercise in these forums. Or so it seems.

Just cause you never see a bear take a crap in the woods, doesn't mean that you can't step in it.

:-)
Good point Newbee, however mo matter if it is written in two or just in one word, I thought it would work nicely both ways when I read it. I only wished there would be a little less noise when in play. But then I must grudgingly admit, without it would get no satisfaction.