Pre-amp recommendation

Hi
My 2 channel reference setup is almost complete.
I'm looking for a suitable pre-amp to complete the setup.
A few that I'm considering :
Cary SLP 05 (used)
Cary 98
Pass Labs X02 (used)
Budget is limited to $5K.
Any other brands are also acceptable

My setup
Source : Esoteric K01
Pre-am : Densen B200 (for now)
Amps : Threshold SA/1 mono blocks ( Mids & Highs)
Sub Amp : Gallo Ref SA
Speakers : Gallo 5LS

It's almost impossible for me to audition so any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

128x128shahzada123
Thanks, Cerrot!
Obviously hoping the GAT will take my system a few notches higher than it is now.
My biggest concern is how the GAT will integrate itself with the existing components.
Impedance-wise it seems to be fine, but those are just numbers....
Lets see how it works out.
Thanks again
PS Anybody out there with any experience with CJ/Threshold combo, please feel free to chime in
I would consider these four Pre-amps as the very best for the money and are at the very top of the performance chain
that will easily go up against Pre-amps in the $10K to $25K range. 1. The Hegel P-20 at $2900.00. 2. The new Spread Spectrum Technologies Phoebe II Pre-amp at $3000.00 base price that will be released this month. 3. The Wyred 4 Sound STP-SE Pre-amp Deluxe Edition at $3749.00. 4. What may be the best of the four is the recently released Sheng Ya CS-3.5 Pre-amp which is the MK.II version of the CS-3. This remarkable 28 pound beast has six large filter and power transformers. The two main power transformers are two large R-Core's that are completely covered to the left of the main
board. Wima caps throughout. This has the greatest cost value at only $2500.00. Be very careful where you buy
Sheng Ya. Their are two large web sites in China that are selling
black market copies of Sheng Ya components. The best place to buy the CS-3.5 is from Grant Fidelity in B.C. As many are aware, Sheng Ya manufactures all the audio components for Vincent Audio in Germany.
Thanks for the tips.
I have changed my mind about the GAT and instead decided to go for the Supratek Cabernet Dual.

The more I research, the more confusing it becomes, so I've taken the plunge with the supratek