Monitor users, isolation?

What are monitor owners using between stands and speakers?

I'm considering using Herbie's big dots but I'm curious about other products being used and to what affect.

Thank you in advance.
128x128bander
I'm using 3 posted Sound Anchor stands so a shelf between stand and speaker wouldn't work.
Post removed 
Blue-tack between the speaker bottom and the steel stand filled with sand on spikes . Each stand weighs @ 35lbs.
My monitors are usually shelf mounted. I place a 1/2 inch bamboo cutting board on top of the shelf and a thin layer of cork on top of that and then the speaker on top of that. Eats up vibrations very well (lots of truck and bus traffic in Queens).

With my floorstanders I do basically the same thing ... a 1 inch bamboo cutting board on top of the hardwood floor. On top of the cutting board is a 2" thick piece of Auralex acoustic foam. Eats up vibrations equally as well.

Regards, Rich
All approaches are decoupling the acoustic device from its environment. Vibration is the method by which we hear. Knowing how to reapply and direct that vibration is the key. Why kill what we try so hard to reproduce? How efficient can that be? The end user is the looser with all described above.. Tom