Who makes these? what is the value on them?

I inherited some slightly older equipment. It has been sitting in my basement unused for 3 years, I am trying to sell it, but not sure the best route. I went on to the bluebook part of this site and got some values, but can't find my speakers.

They are made by Soundwave, and are called Grand Soliloquy (sp? at work right now). Large HEAVY speakers. Triangle shaped with two 6" and a tweeter on both sides of speakers. Shape is triangular. like this
/\
/ \
| |
----
The speakers are on the front sides. Almost bipol/dipol in design. I hooked it all up and they sound BEUTIFULL, unfortunately I don't use them that much and I want to use the money to get some higher end camera equipment.

Here is the other equipment.
Classe cp-50 (D/A converter)
2 B+K Components Reference 4420 2 channel amps
Theta Data Basic Cd transport
Theta DsPro Basic III digital signal processor.
And some rather large speaker cables that

where do you think the best place to sell this equipment?
bphillips330
You will get less b.s. here, although sometimes the folks at fleabay overpay for stuff.
Bphillips330 asked:

"where do you think the best place to sell this equipment?"

Take some really good pictures and auction them here on Audiogon. I may be wrong, but I think A'gon will get you the best price the quickest of any other site. Unless you're very lucky, you'll get screwed in you local Craigslist or at a dealer. Generally you need to know your stuff well to sell there or Ebay. Set up auctions here and you'll get representitive serious buyers. Great pictures are a must, including details of any flaws.

Dave
For your reference, there was a pair of Soundwave speakers posted in the classified ads here today. Here's the link:

http://cls.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?spkrfull&1215518839

There are also ads for your B&K amp and the Theta stuff currently on A-goN. The available current ads should help you with pricing.

I'm a fan of AudiogoN for selling.

Enjoy,

TIC