Digital Amplifier Questions

I've been wondering the following:

1. Do digital amps benefit from being left on 24/7in the same way the ss amps do?

2. Is plugging a digital amp into a different outlet as your preamp as crucial compared to a ss amp?

3. Do digital amps have small transformers? If so, is distancing equipment from one another less important? (My peachtre Nova Pre/220 look best stacked)

4. When upgrading power cords on a digital amp, do you look for cords that do well with digital gear like your preamp and dac, or do you still go for a beefy cord?

I apologize ahead of time for my ignorance on the matter! Thanks!
128x128b_limo
B_limo, if you live around the Springs, there is a Rowland dealer with vast experience in JRDG gear -- My friend Ron of Black Forest Audio keeps a super selection of new and pre-owned gear in his stash, ranging from late 1980s classics to Jeff's latest amps and preamps for you to listen to... 719.475.7501.

G.
G.,
The M525 is used; however it only has approximately 60 hours on it. In a couple of days I will post my thoughts.
That's exciting Richard.... You basically got an essentially brand new M525 for the priced of a used one! Let us know how things develop. G.
G.,

There are a few things that were obvious from the beginning that I can address:

Overall stage and image sizes: compared to the A21, image size appears to be the correct height/size with the M525...the A21 is relatively flat and images appeared below eye level, as if I was looking down. One of the most significant difference is the overall stage...this is where the M525 really shines, outstanding separation of instruments, with the best front to back placement of instruments that I've ever heard in my system

Authority-very hard to explain because the A21 and M525 are very different, I need more time to provide honest feedback

Transients distortion and speed- M525 has a lower noise floor, where music emerges out of a completely dark background

treble sweetness in complex passages-the A21 was closed in and lacking detail compared to the M525, cymbals sound so real and natural with the M525
Guido,

Well, I finally tested my amps for RF interference today; sorry it took so long.

The only FM radio I had for testing was my bedroom alarm clock. I tuned it to an FM station that had very good reception and then positioned it within 2 inches along each amp's sides, top, front and back. I then increased the distance, to a distance of about 6 inches and then multiple distances trying to find any location where the signal was affected. I even tested my class A/B bass system amp even though I knew there should be no RF interference/leakage on a non-class D amp.

The results indicated there was absolutely zero affect on FM radio reception on any of my amps at any position or distance I tested. I understand your comment that, even if there was some RF interference/leakage from an amp, it would not affect the sound quality produced by the amp.

I was still pleased with the lack of RF interference, however, since I consider this a validation of the amps being well designed and the designers' attention to details. As a reminder For anyone interested, the 3 amps I tested were the following:

D-Sonic M3-600-M mono-block amps
ClassD Audio SDS-440-CS stereo amp
Emerald Physics EP-100.2-SE stereo amp

I highly recommend all 3 of these amps for sound quality. Not having any apparent RF leakage issues is just a bonus for those concerned.