Digital Amplifier Questions

I've been wondering the following:

1. Do digital amps benefit from being left on 24/7in the same way the ss amps do?

2. Is plugging a digital amp into a different outlet as your preamp as crucial compared to a ss amp?

3. Do digital amps have small transformers? If so, is distancing equipment from one another less important? (My peachtre Nova Pre/220 look best stacked)

4. When upgrading power cords on a digital amp, do you look for cords that do well with digital gear like your preamp and dac, or do you still go for a beefy cord?

I apologize ahead of time for my ignorance on the matter! Thanks!
128x128b_limo
Could you also give us initial comments on other Rowland M525 parameters compared to Parasound A21....

Overall stage and image sizes;
Authority;
Transients distortion and speed;
Macro and microdynamics;
Harmonic complexity;
treble sweetness in complex passages;
Sense of the recording venue surrounding instruments.

Saluti, G.
Not of real importance, but Jeff Rowland gear is absolutely beautiful. I saw his gear at RMAF a few years back and if I remember correctly, the chassis is machined out of solid billets of aircraft aluminum. Jeff also lives in the same city as I do, probably less than 20 minutes away from me... maybe someday I will be able to afford some of his gear :)
B_limo, if you live around the Springs, there is a Rowland dealer with vast experience in JRDG gear -- My friend Ron of Black Forest Audio keeps a super selection of new and pre-owned gear in his stash, ranging from late 1980s classics to Jeff's latest amps and preamps for you to listen to... 719.475.7501.

G.
G.,
The M525 is used; however it only has approximately 60 hours on it. In a couple of days I will post my thoughts.
That's exciting Richard.... You basically got an essentially brand new M525 for the priced of a used one! Let us know how things develop. G.