Owners of speakers by obscure companies chime in

Recently I discovered that there is a cottage industry out there producing some great speakers. Then I posted asking who are these companies and what speakers are they churning out. I was surprised at how many names popped up that I never heard of before. This time around we would like to hear from the owners and their experiences.
One last note, I beleive most of us realize how fortunate for us to have such a variety to choose from, only thing we need to figure out is how do we get to hear them?
Thanks in advance.
pedrillo
I have to add Tetra from Canada. I have their smaller ones and heard their top of the line very good sound. They are never mentioned online.

I've heard the great sound come out of Audiokinesis smaller floorstanders. These guys are very new/undiscoverd.

Not sure about Trelja list.... Thiel/B&W = unknown?
04-28-08: Trelja
Zu surely is an obscure company. A few others I'd like to suggest are B&W, Focal, Thiel, Vandersteen, and Wilson.
.... must be obvious sarcasm?

I guess this (question has to be stated in context not known by whom? BestBuy shoppers or Audio Enthusiasts?
I'm the proud owner of a pair of SP Tech Timepiece Mini's and I'm absolutely delighted with them. I don't have a lot of room for them, but they've proven to be very unfussy about placement. In concert with my Naim front-end and amplification (their entry level CD5i and Nait5i), the SP Tech's are able to communicate not just the notes being played, but the emotion behind them, which is what this is all about.
I haven't heard KCS yet, but plan to do so this early fall 2008; I've heard a set of Bob Brines speakers ... extremely nice sound/speakers; maybe 9-10 years ago I bought a set of Taylo Ref monitors before Tyler became widely known (and enjoyed them very much). I'm using Consonance speakers right now, but intend to return to "full-range" single-driver speakers this fall. Very much looking forward to it.
I have a set of speakers from a now defunct compant called Just Speakers, in California. They were their "717's" with Scanspeak Kevlar dirivers and a Revalator tweeter. I guess they are almost 10 years old now. The cabinets were amazing (1.5" thick double boxed MDF and veneer). I have modded them quite a bit, replacing crossover caps, internal wiring, Black Hole 5 inside and making them bi-ampable. Simply great speakers that cost me a song back then ($1500). I don't think I could match them for under $5,000 - 10,000 now.

Enjoy,
Bob