Anyone ever refoam Bose 901's?

Wife brought home a pair the other day (garbage picking again)...I pulled the covers and the foam surrounds are not in good condition....cracks in at least 4.

I may hang them up in the garage?....maybe not. I found some repair kits at Ebay...pretty cheap, $50 for 18 drivers?
sogood51
I had the 901's with The Sansui 717's. I also refoamed the 901's. All of this many moons ago-good memories. The refoaming is slow but meditative. Your garage will be a fun place to hang out. Enjoy it
I had my original pair of 901 Series IIIs refoamed a few years ago including new Spiders by speaker repair man extrordinaire, Bill Legall at Miller Sound in Lansdale, Pa. And this may sound like heresy to Audiophile purists but they sound amazing. He works magic on any speaker from Accoustats, Vintage Fishers, ARs and even Infinity IRS Vs' and yes EVEN Bose speakers. If you need his phone number send me an email.
Makes me consider going into attic and giving my pair of 901s a listen.

Then again, I can think of better things to do.
You need to be sure you get the proper EQ for the series of 901s you have. They're not all the same.
Thanks guys, I've been doing a little reading. I found out that the series 3 or 4 EQ will work with these....nothing else. I'm not going to pay over $100 for one....I'll have to play the Craigslist, E-bay game, until I snag one.

Dave