Integrated amp for Synchrony Ones

I auditioned and purchased a pair of Synchrony Ones and am now looking for a well matched integrated amp. I'm on the fence between going with a somewhat powerful tube amp (thinking Rogue Cronus Magnum) or a more powerful SS integrated like a Musical Fidelity NuVista M3 or Plinius Hautonga. My budget tops out around $3k and I'm unable to audition anything so I'm trying to make as educated a decision as I can without actually listening to the amps.
If you have experience with the Synchrony Ones please offer your thoughts on appropriate amplification.
hennessy
The Synch. One's need high current to drive them to their fullest. The impedance drops to near 2 ohms in the lower frequencies which is a problem for some tube amps. The 2 SS amps you listed would match up very well with this speaker. These speakers are capable of lush, dynamic sonics and deep tight bass with the right amp.

specs

As far as the Rogue Cronus Magnum, I suggest you call Mark at Rogue and discuss the specs of the speaker. I would think you need more power, like an ARC for example.
I have head them sound very good off higher power Audio Research and Rogue tube amps but I suspect they are designed to do best with higher power and current SS amps.

I would choose a well regarded 250 w/ch or higher SS Class D amp if it were me. If you have not heard a good Class D amp you owe it to yourself to check one out.