Ayre MX-R Twenty upgrade

I just received my MX-R amps back from Ayre post upgrade. The upgrade is unbelievably apparent. With just a few hours of running the most noticeable improvements are in dynamics and bass. The soundstage has widened as well. I am finally hearing what Wilson X-2.2 bass is capable of. Associated equipment is Ayre KX-5 preamp, Ayre QB-9 DSD, and Shunyata Zitron cabling. I highly recommend the upgrade. It's really shocking how much more dynamic, clear, and powerful the sound is.
spearl8
Congrats, Spear18.
I am a big fan too, having just got the entry level K-5xeMP. My dealer tells me the KX-5 Twenty is on the way and I can upgrade to that by just paying the difference. Seems Ayre works hard to retain customer loyalty.
Meanwhile, I am truly enjoying what the K-5xeMP brings to the table. You must be a very happy camper(camping at home listening to your new-found treasure). :)
Congrats. My dealers MXR's are in for a upgrade. I'll get to hear them before I send mine in...sounds like it's a very cool thing !
Thank you. Ayre's upgrade process is really fair to the customer- the difference in retail price between the old and new models. Ayre has provided excellent customer service over the years. Overall could not be happier with the upgrade and all of my Ayre equipment.