Economics of small speaker manufacturers

Looking at the drivers, cabling and woodwork that some small scale factory direct speaker manufacturers offer (Tyler Acoustic for example), I am curious to know what the selling price would be if the same speakers were sold by say Dynaudio, JM Lab or B&W via their multi-echelon distribution channel, accounting for shareholder return, marketing expenses, profit of all distributor-retailers involved, etc?
When Tyler sells a pair of Linbrook System 2 for $4,000 shipping included ( as stated "one 8" Seas magnesium woofer, one 7" Seas magnesium midrange and the Seas millennium tweeter. Hovlands, Alpha cores and Sidewinders are used in the critical signal paths. DH Labs wire comes standard" + real veneer"), how much would this sell for if it were a bigger "commercial" brand?

Thanks for educating me.
kanuk
Mrtennis, thanks for the vote of confidence but designing and manufacturing an electrostatic element is out of my league. Doing so would call for a level of engineering and financial commitment that is beyond me, and besides at this time I don't see an opportunity for dramatic improvement over what's being done by the electrostatic manufacturers who are already out there. On the other hand, I think there is still substantial room for improvement in cone loudspeakers.

Duke
While I have built a electrostatic. And owned many factory built. I dont feel electrostatics at this time are worth investing in. As Duke said many companys already make good stats I dont find them to be my cup of tea anymore. Stats have problems just like all loudspeakers to me stats just dont move me like a good compression horn loudspeaker..
On the China issue, I have heard manufacturers tell me that China's metalurgy has a far way to go before they can compete with the west.

Meaning the qualities of the raw metal they are using is not up to some people standards.