Economic Safe Way to Ship an Amp

Hello

I need your guys help asap, I'm trying to have an 150lbs amp ship from california to florida, what company have any of the audiogon family have used in the past to safe and economic transport one this heavy amps. I would like to know what to choose, I have already talk to Yellow freight and the seem to have a pretty decent rate and serice. Please help. I would like to schedule this by tomorrow.

thank you
armandito
Post removed 
I have used fedex ground with out any problems, I think there limit is 170 pounds. If you dont have the original box, just find a box store in your area and purchase some bubble wrap and two heavy duty boxes. Wrap the amp in a few layers of bubble wrap and place it in the first box, wrap that box in bubble wrap and place it in the second box.I have used this method many times without any problems at all.
I don't like to use UPS in general, but I believe they offer a packing service, which does a good job of packing and they may actually pay insurance claims if you use their packing service. I am not recommending UPS and I don't know if they would pack your amp but they are worth checking out.
Thanks everybody for all your help. I got the amp in safe and sounf with yellow freight. there was no sign of damage anywhere in the box, the amp was shipped in the original double box. I love this amp.it's a Pass Labs X350. The look is incredible. by the way, if anyone ever need a motorcycle part,let me know I will more than glad to help with any o your power sports need.

Thank you guys