Speaker shipping suggestions

Hi, I am newer convert to the audiophile hobby (and audiogon community) and am in the process of procuring (I love that word) my first floorstanders (is that even a word). Anyways, both myself and the seller are a little uncertain about the best ways to package/ship such speakers. Any advice would be much appreciated. Cheers.
smiia
the air service by bax, ups, and fedex is all a better than their ground counterparts. i recently had a pair delivered by bax 2 day air...double boxed and wrapped on a skid.....yep it cost more, but anyone who has lived through the nightmare of a ground fiasco, will tell you its worth it.
Bax Global has been very good to me on large and heavy items (not just speakers, but motorcycles and industrial equipment). Box them and put them together on a pallet that has a larger footprint.
Thanks for all the advice. Sorry bout being so vague. The speakers are Amphion Creons: ~50 lb each, 107x33x156 cm, and essentially perfectly rectangular in shape, minus the spikes.
i think double boxed second day air fedex is a pretty good bet at 50 to 60 lbs each