Clement Perry's new reference speaker

I just got finished reading on the Stereo Times website a review of the Sunny Cable Magistic reference speaker by Clement Perry who is the publisher/founder of this website.

These speakers retail for $90000.00 a pair, they are a horn based speaker design. Mr Clement's reference was the highly regarded Dali Megaliners, untill he tried these in his home system.

I have never anywere read or talked to anyone who has ever heard Sunny Cables wires and speakers, only on the Stereo Times were they are quite impressed by this line of wires and now this reference speaker.

So, my question to you GON members, have any of you ever listened or auditioned Sunny Cable wires or their line of speakers, if so thanks for sharing
teajay
I hope he got them at 75% off retail price.
If not.......I agree with Tbg.

IF you want a big, full range and well balanced sound
check out EVOLUTION ACOUSTICS MM three ( introductory price, around $35,000 to $40,000 - but will change in a week or two to about $70,000). Together with darTZeel electronics their provided a very well balanced and musical experience.

Of course there were other speakers that are worth mentioning here but if someone is looking for one of the best.......this would be in the top 10.
I missed out on attending CES this year, however I did have the opportunity to attend RMAF and the Sunny Loudspeaker H3W12 sounded extremely musical. I don't know which speaker you heard at CES, could you tell me which model it was, could the room setup have had an affect on the sound you heard. I would also like info if anyone visited Albert Von Schweikerts rooom, did he have the new VR5SE Anniversary Edition on display? Just trying to get some honest feedback. Also for what it's worth, I have heard from a few people who have had the opportunity to personally listen to Clements system and they all say it's the very best they have ever heard. This causes me to believe maybe and I emphasize MAYBE, the Sunny's were in a bad setup arrangement at CES. I am not vouching for the Sunny, just know what I heard at RMAF and I spent more than an hour in that room listening to all sorts of CD's, results; great sound!!
read my review of the sunny cables on www.audiophilia.com .

i have auditioned sunny cable technology speakers at the ces--2007 and 2008.

i am the wrong person to discuss cone/box designs.

i have my preferences and based upon the 2008 show and ces, i WILL NEVER OWN A CONE SPEAKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!.

if you want to explore this issue, let us do this privately.
Mrtennis,
I share your enthusiasm and preferences towards electrostats etc (still own ML). However, try to be just a little open minded and NOT so bias - for the conversation sake.

Mmitch7711,
It could be the room, I don't know.
Sound was OK, but that is it, no more or less.
Room size was good. Speakers were pulled about 1/3 in to the room, with plenty of room to breath.(this is the only picture I got). EVOLUTION ACOUSTICS were in much worst room (small with low ceiling & kitchenette in the back of the room) and perform way better in my opinion.
I do think the room was poor; all those on these floors have partition walls and are hardly sonically isolated from those around them.