Harbeth M30 vs. Super HL5

Does anyone have experience comparing and contrasting these two speakers? Will the M30s with a good subwoofer outperform the Super HL5? Thanks!
kensetsu
Kensetsu - Give it some time on the highs. As I think I noted above, I went from Vandersteens to the Harbeths and thought the Harbeths sounded a bit rolled off at first. After a couple of months, that concern vanished completely, and I realized I was hearing all the highs I needed.

I think I also noted that I'm working into an Essex sub. I think that was the day I actually unpacked the Essex. Tentatively, I'm now inclined to say that a sub is a nice thing to have with the M30's. It just takes a while to figure out how to integrate.

Lastly, assuming you have the set-up, try some vinyl. Vinyl and M30's were made for each other. All the wonderful detail and timbres...oh, man, what music! Have fun!
Will the use of a Bryston 10B active crossover improve subwoofer integration between the Harbeth Monitor 30s and a Rel active subwoofer?
Kevin set me up with a Cary sli-80 and Coincident PEII's and its a great system. I have heard them with other speakers like Acoustic Zen, also very good. I think speakers need to be a least 6ohm and 89, higher sensivity.