Zu Druids low powered tube amp or high powered SS?

I just got a pair of Zu Druids, I am using a pair of Dared 300b SET tube amps, The sound is good but not great. Any recommendations for other amps?

I have a Proceed AMP2 150WPC
and a Carver 1.5T 1000 WPC high current amp
bbchem
I'm always in favor of trying as many combinations as possible, especially if "another amp purchase is out of the question". That does really narrow the options. I suppose if none of your amps work well you will need to revisit that qualification or dump the speakers.

IME, Druids are exemplary dynamic performers.
I've owned the Druids and the ZU Mini Method sub. I would recommend a fairly high powered SET amp (yes I know thats an oxy-moron) I used 10 watts for a while but when I went to a 25 watt SET amp based on the 845 tube the soundstage really opened up and the speakers were much more dynamic. With that said, however, you will need a sub to get realistic dynamics regardless of the amp you use.
BBChem,

2nd Sbayne re: a higher powered SET. Having heard the Druids with Almarro 318B for quite a few extended auditions, the two sounded marvelous together. Great detail and clarity, realistic soundstaging, not overly warm and a sense of power that belies the 18W / channel rating.

Cheers,
Garry

PS - Also agree with Audiofeil about 300B's and exploring other brands. IMO, they're a natural match for the Druid.