Aerial SW12 or JL Audio F113 music/surround sub

Has anyone had a chance to here both the Aerial SW12 and JL Audio f113 subs. What is the difference. Which sub is faster and more musical.I am useing Theta CB3, Theta D2 5 channel,Aerial 9S front,CC5 center,7Bs rear,Esoteric DV60.
pigtunia
One of the nice features of the JL over the Aerial is the mic - calibration feature and this takes some of the guess work out of attaining a smoother frequency response synergy between the two. Look , the JL is a good sub , esp for the money. You will not be disapointed. If you cant swing the Aerial sub the JL is a good second choice though a Rel would be my personal selection.

Be careful re placement. Against convential wisdom, I do not like corner placement of subs.
Be careful re placement. Against convential wisdom, I do not like corner placement of subs.

I agree - corner placement seemed to get me more/louder bass, but at the price of clean, well defined bass...just my experience.
I had a REL Storm III sub to augment the low end of my Wilson WP7's and rolled them off at 30 Hz as I do with my JL Audio F113. IMO both subs do a great job on blending in with the WP7's, probably because I only use them to pressurize the room. The F113 has a lot more adjustments than the REL and needs them. I spent a lot of time adjusting crossover point, rolloff rate (I use 24db/octave), phase control, and then using the microphone to eliminate the highest room mode. The REL just seemed to blend in without much work. That being said, the F113 has a lot more bass impact. I never heard the Aerial sub so I cannot comment on it, sorry.