Importance of recapping a SS amp?

I have an Odyssey Stratos power amp that I purchased new in 2000. It has been suggested that it should be recapped just because of its age. I've not detected any sonic decline. Is this considered standard practice with a solid state amp of this age? When I've googled it, most of hits concern vintage tube amps.

Thanks for any advice.

Jim
jmg1949
The manual for my Pass amp states that the power supply caps can start to deteriorate at 15 years.
I have a vintage Kenwood Supreme 600 from 1974. In 2006 I had it recapped, and it was overdue, but not by 17 years. You couldn't hear any degradation in sound, but the big caps had started to bulge at the bottom. After the recap, things were brighter and cleaner. Good for another 20-25 I'd say.
I asked krell about how long will new caps last, their answer, The more you drive the amp hard, hotter, louder, very long listening session's, the shorter life span of the caps for our amplifier's. That said, that was my answer since I got up-graded modded caps inside my amp, I got a total cap job, all of them, not a partial job, this maybe different with other brand's of audio, but since I own a krell amp, I am going to go with what they told me!, 10 to 15 years by misuse or 20 to 25 years by doing what krell said to take care of the amp.