Best Value Speaker Model for the Buck?

Interested in what people think is the most amazing speakers for the money. I love amazing values; the big bang for the buck; the class leaders and benders.

I thought the old Ohm Acoustics model L with the current upgrades make an amazing value. The Wharfedale Diamond 9.2's are an amazing little speaker too. And I've heard nOhr speakers are fabulous values too.

So what's the biggest bang for the buck you've ever heard? Used speaker values?
128x128condocondor
NHT 2.5 is the best value of speaker that I ever had. You can get a pair used for around $500, and they will stand up to nearly any speaker within $1500 of their new price tag ($1200). The value gets better as you move up the line to the 2.9 as well.

I currently use Thiel 2.2 speakers, and they're an amazing value as well at around $900 used.

-Dusty
I own a pair of Martin Logan Aerius for the past 15 years and I will not part with them,however I see them for sale all the time for $1000 used,just make sure the stater panels have been replaced in at least the past 7 years or you'll be out $600 or so to replace them.
Canton Vento 802 or now the updated 820 for 2K.

Very, very good speaker for the two grand mark. Feed them some good power and you will be amazed. Dynamic, musical, accurate good sound stage and decent bass all in a smaller two way speaker. They need some good equipment to really sing. I heard them at a local shop with a top of the line pioneer receiver, but it really couldn't make those speakers come to life. Put them on a good amp and preamp and you will be very happy.
Agree with many of the responses, in particular the Acoustic Zen Adagios I use at the moment. I would add
Zu
Cain and Cain Abby
Gallo
Oris 150 occasionally found here on Audiogon and usually going for a song.Can't be beat.