Sistrum under VonSchweikert VR-4JR

Is anybody using Sistrum plarforms under VSA VR-4JRs?
What model? Could you, please share your impressions.
I've been doing a lot of experimenting with various support systems ( Mapleshade cones, maple platforms, Herbie's footers and the combinations of the above).
Without going into much details, I should say, that the differencies are rather drastic and unexpected. The only thing I should state is, that I was much less concerned with this issue before I tried a few options.
I want to try Sistrum now, their concept "sounds" interesting.
Speakers are on carpet over concrete.
maril555
Cenline,
I hear you. The problem is, that only SP-004 will fit under VR-4JRs. (or two of them). SP-1 and 101 are too wide. Speaker is only 9.5" wide and 20" deep. Do you think one 004 is too small? It's only 13 " deep.
I think that the 004 would fit nicely and the fact that it is shorter shouldn't effect the performance.The difference between having one and not using one is profound.Imaging and dynamics will be improved by a substantial margin and you will wonder how you ever thought the former ( non sistrum was listenable).Please try it and see if you can send them back to starsound if they don't work.Robert is a real pleasure to work with and knows his products.Good luck Dennis
Also replace the stock feet( bottom unit) with the larger ones.Robert should know what sizes you need and they will improve over OEM because Starsound has propreitary brass formula.I think you will be pleasantly schocked-Dennis
Cenline,
I actually meant to use SP-004 under the bottom unit.
I have audiopoints on the bottom now.
Well
I don't know if that 004 would be enough and think that the sp-1 would be a more suitable canidate.I know the 004 would work between the monitor and sub and think that's the way to go.If you wanted to do the sp-1 on the bottom, this stand would have a much bigger footprint for the size of the speaker you have.The 004 wouldn't be large enough to fir properly.I just measured the sp-1 and they are too wide at 12inches,the good news is the sp101 will narrow down to 7inches at the back and do 13inches too the front.The 101 is a way better stand and also costs more but is the one that is more suited for the job( plus it looks real cool !).I hope this helps and go big or just keep listening Dennis