Spare change on a speaker cabinet

Does anyone know of a tweak where you put a certain amount of spare change on the corner of one of your speaker cabinets (or both) to improve the soundstage? Sounds crazy but I heard it once and it did seem to work. I heard it in a store in NC.

Thanks.
hahnzie
Help! I have had change fall into the cooling slots on my amp from the top of my speakers. Now the amp rattles with every bass note. I have a strange electical burning smell and I can't get change for a one.

Any advice?
I've got B&W 805 Signatures, and with the curved tops, the coins keep slip slidin' away whenever I try this trick. Guess I should be playing Paul Simon. "A good day ain't got no gain. A bad day's when I lie in bed and think of tweaks that might have been."
If by spare change you mean a 10-pound bag of nickels. Good way to stabilize any speaker or component. I happen to have a bag of lead shot on top of my transport right now. I use these cheapo vinyl auto ashtrays as bags for higher SAF- one has lead shot, the other has 20 silver eagle coins. Had these on my dynaudio monitors before I changed to a full size speaker. Now have on CD player and preamp.

Does it sound better? Maybe I'm not listening hard enough...
Canadian loonies would seem to be the answer. It works even better if they're cryo'd.