High eff speakers? Sonata III, Super III, OR ???

Greetings to all of you happy high eff speaker owners!

It’s important to be convinced. Finally, I am.

I’m looking to get into a pair of high eff speakers to run a as yet to be determined, 15 50 wpc, or so, SET amp (s).

In fact the amp may only be 8 or 10 wpc, I’m simply not sure which one. Maybe not 300b’s, as I am prone to busier and larger scale music at times. Sorry if that line shows my ignorance about low power amps.

My room is right at 14, by 20.75, by 8.6 gently sloped. They will sit on the short wall end.

I dig all sorts of music. My defaults are big band jazz & blues, vocalists. Contemporary jazz, acoustical and R&B… every now and then some gangsta bluegrass.

I’m looking to spend around $3K, give or take used or new, but probably used is the first thought.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated as I have absolutely no clue here apart from the Silverline and Coincident I already mentioned… and Ive not heard either of them! So I'm wide open to any thoughts and especially experiences in this regard.

PS if your real world experience shows your choice (s) need a sub, please say so.
blindjim
Duke, Sorry about that 'dirty' word, I didn't mean to imply that the posts were accompanied by nude pictures. Quick and simple always works best for me, especially simple. Since your explainations were intelligible to me I thought they would be easy for anyone to understand. :-)
Post removed 
I won what I consider the poor mans Avantegarde the $6500German Odeon Tosca which is horn load (17 or so maple bowle with dome cap) and has a 7" moving coil (tradiotnal) bass driver.Though they make speakers that are full horn for up to $30K this is the "value" speaker in the line and runs great at 94db with my 40 watt EL34 EAR integrated.haven't used them with SET.(I also own older series double 6 small collumn and model 17 monitor which go great review on line).Picked them all up for 1/3 the list used beacuse they have little american pres (Axxiss did lousy job repping them)and only about 12 dealers so got two pairs here for cheap and he Tosca's from west cost rep about half dozen years ago.Have to say Getthe lead out is wrong about Klipsch.I think they sound good in big room (K-Horns) and better with 78's jazz than other forms of music but overall they have in spades what has been bane of horn speakers and that is coloration.If you can pay for Avategardes Uno up that's a an un-collored speaker (relatively) but Klipsch you have to like it's heavy coloration.The Odeons didn't have it.but I have thought myself about the Sonatta (maybe II not III unsure) myslef and maybe try a nice 845 15-22 watt amp like Bel canto or for lewss a Yammamoto.Their seem to be some speakers that can use SET and handle 200-300 contioniuous like the very efficient Zu Druids (think their like 103 or 104 db effcient).75% of those who get them love them 25% hate them.The editor of 6moons replaced his $17K Avantegarde Duo with the $10K Zu's which have huge multiple bass drivers and I think a Rhane bass processor.I had read that the Infinity Preludes with thier 850 self cllored bas drivers were same maybe not SET but certainly 40-60 watt tube speakers that coiuld also take current.But if you can find the Odeon's give them a listen.I have begun to think that the bane of good sound are complex crossovers (new $8K Fujitsu in Stereophile sounded like nice if limited frequency extension speakers.I have heard an liked the no corssover 3A DiCappo (who use simple capcitors for x-overs in larger speakers) and have heard the 47 Labs Konus single driver.I bring this up because I am interested in Silverlines but have not liked 3 or 4 way designs much.But they are effcient and may have heft and ability to play more comlex or dynamic muisc then my Odeons which do and OK job but really only excell with smaller ensemble acoustic music.For Brahms Requyiem,Led Zepplin I-III,or Thievery Coporation/Moby they lack something say and Audio Physic or B&W Nautilus would deliver.Not having heard the Sonatta it might deliver them as well as Miles or Johnny Hartman with equal aplomb.Know this rambles a bit but it's like cars,wine,or women (partners let's be PC) you might have a favortie but their are others to admire.Wish I had cash and room for 5 systems for different moods.I have the moods but not the room or cash for full indulgence.Perhaps the Sonatta will get me too.Or maybe thos Zu's.Gallo Ref's are smae price as Zu's cheaper than 803N's (or better D's) or AP Virgo III's.Single driver ,x-verless for office and those K-Horns if I had a reconditoned barn....Did I mention liking planars and electrostatics?Should just get pair of Qaud 12L's or 22L's like I tell my non phile freinds to buy and get another hobby.
Chazz
Thanks Chezz

I like the Bolero's looks and size. Specs to, but the LaFolia strikes me as probably the better speaker in the Silverline array... for my tastes.

I've also developed an interest in the "Reimer" speakers... but don't know anything much about them except their eff is on up there in the mid 90's and the load is easy at 7 or 8.
Post removed