JM Lab: Utopia Diva Be, 937 Be or new 1027 Be?

Which one would you say is at the top of the price-value-sound curve to be driven by 25W SET?
beheme
a pair of 937s is in the classified right now. Less $ than 1027 and nothing but great reviews. I have the 927s or I would grab these 937s, as it is I am delighted with my 927bes. Good luck as any of them will bring you great joy.
To be honest, these speakers would like more than 25W. They will play fine but the bass will not really be developed until you get around 60W. They have tight bass that remains restrained until you get some power going. Now if you don't care about bass quantity, they will work with that amp as long as the volume doesn't get out of hand (your room doesn't look small).

Having said that, I am not sure which is better. I have been pondering the same question myself. I am not sure my room can take the 937 so I am leaning more towards the 1027. I like the time alignment of the 937 but I also like the non-parallel sides on the 1027. However, with a room like yours, I would go with 937s. They are a steal these days and are really beautiful speakers when seen in person.

But if you want speakers that will rock with 25W SET, look at Living Voice and Coincident instead IMO.

Arthur