Need some advice on replacing a B&W tweeter

Well, I just picked up a used B&W LCR60 S3 center channel speaker. I'm a blind guy, and when I was taking it out of the box, I accidently pushed in the dome tweeter..and left a dent on it!!! First of all, I'm extremely pissed off at myself. And second of all, any thoughts on what I should do? I really do take care of my stuff, but when you're blind, sometimes it bites you in the worst way. So I would appreciate any help on this. Can I get buy with a small dent in the tweeter? Or should I order a replacement part? Thanks very much guys...
hawkmoon2e436f
I used another trick to solve the problem with a N804 tweeter: rub the dent softly but rapidly with a Q-tip swab; the heat from the friction will pop the dent up in about a minute or so.
Thanks guys for the help. And BTW, I'm typing this myself. I use screen reading software on my computer...
I tried some of those things, and it looks like it's pushed in a bit too far. I called the shop where I bought it from, and the guy that sold it to me said that he could help me out with it.
Thanks again guys for responding to my post. I'm sort of new at this whole AudioPhile thing...and I just learned a valuable lesson.
Take care...
There is another method of tweeter repair. You can give it a kiss. Put your lips on the tweeter and gently suck. GENTLY!!!!!! It only take a small vacuum to pull the dent out.

I have had sucess with this in the past.

Good Luck!!!
Just a surprising update on this:

Turns out that either the speaker had a bad tweeter in it, or I pushed it in so far that it damaged it enough to not work. I brought it back to the guy that sold it to me. (Dave at Future Sounds in Burlingame, CA)
The speaker itself is about a year and a half old. The first owner returned it to upgrade, and so I bought it about a month ago. Anyway, instead of trying to pull out the dent to see if that would fix it, Dave just pulled the whole tweeter out and swapped it for a new one--right there on the spot. That was it...no charge...no nothin'! I'd say that's pretty good service!
(I'm just glad I brought him a Starbucks gift card for being willing to look at it) :-)

Thanks again guys.