Need some advice on replacing a B&W tweeter

Well, I just picked up a used B&W LCR60 S3 center channel speaker. I'm a blind guy, and when I was taking it out of the box, I accidently pushed in the dome tweeter..and left a dent on it!!! First of all, I'm extremely pissed off at myself. And second of all, any thoughts on what I should do? I really do take care of my stuff, but when you're blind, sometimes it bites you in the worst way. So I would appreciate any help on this. Can I get buy with a small dent in the tweeter? Or should I order a replacement part? Thanks very much guys...
hawkmoon2e436f
I replaced tweeters on both of my B&W DM 603s which I believe uses the same general construction as the LCR (I have one of those as well). The cost was fairly low--I think about $25 each (but it has been a while). The job was pretty simple too. It involves removing one of the mid-woofers in order to gain access to the inside of the box. The tweeter is held in place via a bayonet mount--twisting the tweeter about a quarter turn will release it from it's mounting ring. From there, it's a matter of unplugging the speaker wire lugs (they are the push on type--no soldering), and connecting the new tweeter. The US company for B&W (and Rotel) service is in Massachusetts and they were very helpful over the phone.
I used another trick to solve the problem with a N804 tweeter: rub the dent softly but rapidly with a Q-tip swab; the heat from the friction will pop the dent up in about a minute or so.
Thanks guys for the help. And BTW, I'm typing this myself. I use screen reading software on my computer...
I tried some of those things, and it looks like it's pushed in a bit too far. I called the shop where I bought it from, and the guy that sold it to me said that he could help me out with it.
Thanks again guys for responding to my post. I'm sort of new at this whole AudioPhile thing...and I just learned a valuable lesson.
Take care...
There is another method of tweeter repair. You can give it a kiss. Put your lips on the tweeter and gently suck. GENTLY!!!!!! It only take a small vacuum to pull the dent out.

I have had sucess with this in the past.

Good Luck!!!