Are the Klipschorns mainly for Classical music ??

I recently purchased a pair of Klipschorns. I also purchased a pair of Cornwalls. It seems that the Cornwalls are crisp and clean and a shade boxy while the Klipschorns are a very open sound. I have found the Klipschorns to be very good for classical music and some Satriani and Eric Johnson. I find that classic rock leaves alot to be desired because the recordings seem to be less than what I expected. I would like to hear comments from Klipschorn owners as well as Cornwall owners......thanks
allsmiles
Boa2,
I'm on topic if Klipsch is the topic. Hypocritical? How? Bait. Nah -- if you think that, don't respond.
And speaking of topics, who mentioned ZU?
That porcelain vessel you are gleefully cavorting about is not a punch bowl -- it's a potty. Porziob was on target with his turd.
DAMNED, he called you a musician! That is a low low blow, particularly coming from an ex-hifi salesman. Boa2, if I were you, I'd get medieval on 'em and throw some 48 rules in there pimply faces. YEAH BOYZ!
Boa2, that was unfair.
If so, I apologize.
There is no mod in this world that could get me to purchase or enjoy your Klipschorn.
Personally, I'd have to hear a speaker first before drawing such a conclusion.
I cannot figure out your Klipschorn obsession for a minute.
Perhaps because it isn't an obsession.
Boa2, are you running for office? Circumlocution: you're a pro...lol..whatever...enjoy your babies...but remember who brought up the Z word..
All comments good and bad are welcome. I appreciate all the lively discussion. I will take all comments into consideration.Thank you all for participating in this thread. All advice is greatly appreciated.