Anyone heard Harbeth HL5s with Nuforce?

About to purchase Super 5s and want to upgrade electronics soon - currently using old Onkyo integrated. Anyone heard Nuforce 9s pushing these or other Harbeths? If not, how about your suggestion for SS amp for these? Budget of $2,500 new or used. Thanks in advance for your reply.
northwoods_maine
Harbeths are not all that picky about amplifrication (I have HL5's myself). Plinius has always been a popular combination with Harbeth. You could get a used 9200 integrated within your budget.

The Nuforce would be very interesting to try. If you do, please let us know how it goes.
This is a fantastic combination - heard it at an audio friends and bought teh Nuforces for my Audio Physic Virgos. Clear, clean and transparant as all get out, with bass slam that will suprise you. Go for it - there's nothing better at this price point!
I have been using the AR SP-15 and AR 150.2 with the Harbeth 7's and have been very happy with the results. The AR 150.2 can be had new for $2500.
Thanks all for the valued input. I live 5+ hours from anything you'd consider an "audio" store so I don't have the luxury of being able to audition anything in my home. The only auditioning I get to do is when I'm traveling on business. Anyone else with Harbeth 5s want to chime in?
I have their little brother, C7, and used a Plinius SA50mkIII which was quite nice. Am now using an EAR 890 70 wt tube amp and love it.