B&W 805 with MK-350thx sub, or B&W 802

I've been using Speakerlab Super 7's for 13 years now, since I've lived in USA. This is what I have: Pioneer Elite 49thx-i, Pioneer Elite Uviversal Player 47Ai. Both are connected by I-link, Musical Fidelity A3.2cr amp feed by Pioneer, Kimber speaker cable, Audioquest inter. I don't know if any of you familiar with the speakers I have, they are 12", 10", mid horn, and tweeter horn, very easy to drive. I think all Alnico magnets. I've auditioned many speakers in $2,000-$4,000 range. And every time I get home I realized my speakers sound better, especially on low volume. I don't even feel the need for a sub. I've been told that I need to look at much higher price range. Now I have a question for you: B&W 805 with MK-350THX, or B&W 802's. I listen mostly classic jazz, classical, modern jazz.
thank you
128x128badam
I'm new to audiogon, didn't know there was such a thing as Agon Bluebook, sorry.
I guess the question is not about the value, what would be a good deal to pay for 802
regards
>>I guess the question is not about the value, what would be a good deal to pay for 802<<

Value? Good deal? Gosh maybe the blue book would be helpful huh?
:-)
Can someone tell me how the audiogon blue book works? I sold a pre amp on audiogon for $250 les than what it was advertised for. My point being how does audiogon really know what it was sold for? Or is their blue book based on a depreacion table like say a kelly blue book for cars?