3/3/2015 Another San Francisco Smash and grab

Music Lovers audio in San Francisco was the latest victim.
Appears one of the owners lives in a condo above the store and was able to scream at the looters.

there is obvious damage to the store and loss of inventory

does this mean the general population is coming around as to the benefits of high end audio?
128x128justlisten
Yeah, I think citizens should have guns so they can shoot at these assholes, instead of just screaming at them. Outlaw all gun ownership, only criminals and cops will have them. Not what the founding fathers had in mind.
For my personal and business protection I'm allowed to cary-concealed and have 15-round Walther PPQ 380 for open cary and Walther PPK 9mm for concealed cary. Both pistols especially PPQ have power to go through most body armors...
I would still still think more than twice before pulling trigger to the one stealing my inventory, because I can loose more money on lawsuits from presumably woulded victim(as you know it's quite hard to kill with one pistol round).
To avoid wounds AND lawsuits (as one of the gun store owners said) you should use shotgun. This way there will be no questions to 'victim'.:-)
Another option is to use cut bullets, but expertise may spot the change and press charges. When cut bullet hits target, it splits and does not go straight through but starts traveling at random angles inside.
Taters, what's wrong with you? A gun is the solution to every problem in America. The NRA says so.