Keeping dustcover looking new

Just bought a new dustcover for my TT ,love the clean,shiny, no swirl-mark look. Any tips on keeping plexiglass looking good?. In the past I would lightly dust with Windex,but over time the hazy swirl marks inevitably appear. What do you recommend to protect a new DC? Ive heard car wax, Armorall, rain-x, etc. Any ones experience is appreciated.
winoguy17
Tls49 - have you ever tried using Novus Plastic Polish on a badly scratched CD?

I've seen posts about using Brasso, which I think would be a little too abrasive.

I did try some silver polish, which is significantly finer than Brasso, and although it looked good to the naked eye, when attempting to copy using dbpoweramp there were significantly more re-ripped frames reported.

Thanks in advance

Willie, Novus list use for CD's, and I've seen posts where it was used with good results, but I've never tried it.

Also, for the turntable DC, some other products or procedures may prove to be risky. Novus will definitely be safe to use.
Never...never...never use Windex on plastic! Use plastic polish, like Novus, available at any plastics shop. It's very inexpensive.
How about a (virgin) Swiffer and canned air first to remove the abrasive dust?
You may not need to clean/polish unless you've touched it.