Seller fraud: any lawyer/audiophiles in NY state?

If there are any lawyer/audiophiles on this forum who could provide me some advice for a fee in regards to a fraud case involving a small 'ring' of users here on Audiogon and dealing with it in the state of NY, I'd be grateful if one of you could reach out to me via Audiogon in-mail. I've been in contact with the Nassau county DA's office and followed their advice regarding demand letter, etc...the delivery period for that has now expired and the carrier has reported it as unclaimed so I need some good advice as to how to proceed from this point forward. The amount is definitely "over the line" so legal action per NY state law is now indicated.

Thank you....
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xzephyr24069
Zephyr- Not sure about this but in some states, lawyers are prohibited from reaching out in a way that could be construed as soliciting for business. That might be why you have not gotten a response.
Hi Zephyr

Does this post relate to the BBW thread from January?

http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?ymisc&1421276403

Best of luck with all of this. I hope the powers that be at Audiogon have been helpful to you in this.
It would be very simple if these artists are in NY, but I betcha the location is different(I always assume people are smart). Who knows? Maybe Jamaica, maybe Benin or maybe Nigeria...? If you're the victim of internet scam for large amount of money, well, I guess it's just upto you not to be the one. The Internet has different laws and there's no lawyer or DA can help you. The law is simple: If you can steel, it's yours and if you're the victim internet scam, it's YOUR fault. Dialing 911 or asking lawyer for help is pointless.