Kanye West - Grammy comment, re Beck

Kanye West on-camera last nite: 'Beck needs to respect artistry.' Then a long rant about...ah just watch it.

What would Kanye say about Beethoven? Or Dylan? or Matisse?

Having fun with this as Twitter is aflame already with it. But the more I think about it, the more it gnaws on me. He was referring to Beck winning Album of the Year (instead of Beyonce). I could go on a long rant myself about his ego, general creepiness, but nothing I could add. But his comments are heard by millions of music fans...

Anyhoo, anyone else see those comments? Reactions?
128x128zufan
Kanye West is a talentless, egotistical idiot, and I could say a lot more that would probably get me kicked off this site. If the Grammy organization has any balls, they will ban him from ever attending another awardsÂ…the world would secretly be grateful.
+1 for Sea Change, which I own and find amazing. Haven't heard his new one yet. Also, I'm pretty sure I've never heard a Beyonce song in my life. My neighbor brought over a Kanye cd 5 years ago when I had my huge Legacy Focus. Sounded like music I've got lappers to (but prolly didn't mention that part).
Jackass times infinity

he obviously learned nothing from the Taylor Swift incident...