Six Moons charges for reviews?

I recently heard from an audio manufacturer that Srajan from 6 Moons requested payment to publish the company's review that was in-progress. I have used 6 Moons for many years believing them to be unbiased. It would be disappointing if this practice was widespread. Anyone know if this is "normal" business for reviewers? Have I just been naive? It would not be the first time.
mcmanus
It's true but what Srajan is asking each manufacturer is to "buy" an ad on his site which is in essence charging for the review. Since this was announced I've stopped going to their site. Most believe this will have little effect on how honest the review of the gear is but it still raises more questions and concerns than the way 6Moons was run before IMO only.
"Since this was announced I've stopped going to their site."

Where was this announced and how do you know that's really true? I just checked their website and looked at all their current product reviews. I didn't go over it with a fine tuned comb, but it looks like most, if not all the products reviewed, did not have ads posted on the site.
Post removed