Sonus Faber V's Sonus Faber

What would you chose, if the price was identical between a shop demo pair of S F Guarneri's with a REL Sub and a pair of new S F Cremona's (no Sub) ?

What would be your deciding factor ?
kjgp
Probably Cremona's, as I said before new Guarneri Memento will be released soon... Are you using same room that you mentioned in your previous thread? If so, Cremona might be too big for it... Also, your Jadis JA30 will not have enough power to drive Cremona's(it probably could drive Auditor)-you will need either JA80(6550s) or new JA100(KT90s). Cremona needs about 100w of solid-state or 70-80w of tube power to work properly. Regarding Guarneri Homage-using sub with that speaker is IMO something like a diversion on coherence that Guarneri's are famous for.
The Guarneri are in a different league vs the Cremona. No comparison, and no question, get the Guarneri. I listened to both and ended up with the Guarneri
I can tell you that I successfully used Guarneris with Rel Strata III. This is a sealed box sub with tremendous flexibility. The Guarneri are very refined. Make sure you get a great deal. They sell here all day for $4500-$5500 used and this is BEFORE the next Guarneri is introduced.
As an aside, the Guarneri might be the most beautiful audio component I've ever seen.