Oddball question, hooking up REL Storm III Subwoof

I just purchased a REL Storm III today used at a local dealer. they did not have anything but the subwoofer, Ie no, Neutrix Speaker connections...

I am trying to hook it up now in some manner, while waiting on my order of the connecting cable.

Using the LOW level input, is it possible to run an RCA out of the back of a DVD Players "audio out" subwoofer RCA output? I just did so and no sound came out of the REL. My set up does not allow me to use a Pre-Amp out, since I use an Integrated amp

Having no way to test the REL at the dealer, I am just hoping the thing is operational.

thanks

Also, asisde from the REL after-market speaker cable sold here by a Member "Zihkmark" are there other sources for the High Level Neutrix speaker connector?
128x128justlisten
You cannot connect your sub until you get a Neutrik Speakon cable. When connected to the sub you "high level" controls will be used for adjustments. The cable connects to the same terminals as your main speakers on the amp in the following fashion. Red to positive right, yellow to positive left and black to negative right. This will allow you to use the volume control on the integrated as the master volume control for the sub. (I own the Stadium III).
It sounds like your sub did not come with an owner's manual. You can download the Storm users manual at

http://www.rel.net/index2.htm
I hope you didn't pay "new" price for the sub. It should come with the Neutik connector and the dealer should be able to help you with hook-up/installation.
I have gone to all the REL sites, Sumiko sites and live right by their HQs, ..I
am just trying to get the sub working prior to Monday.

Millenium Bill, I will try the TAPE LOOP, i had tried this, but on the "
PLAY" RCA on the JC Verider amp I am using with the sub, not the
"RECORD" RCA output.